- 2-3 lb. chicken wings
- 12 oz .Franks Red Hot Original Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. salted butter
- For Serving
- Good Blue Cheese Dressing, I used Litehouse “Big Blue”
- Carrot sticks
- Celery sticks
- Add the chicken, sauce, and butter (slice it up and lay on top of wings) to the slow cooker. Cook on HIGH for 2-2 ½ hours.
- After cooking time is done, tae the wings out of the slow cooker, leaving the sauce in the slow cooker, and put the wings on a baking sheet.
- Broil the wings in the oven for a few minutes on each side until browned and crisp.
- Add the wings back to the slow cooker, and stir them back to the slow cooker, and stir them back in to the sauce.
- Serve with blue cheese, carrot, and celery.
Makes 4 servings
[button url=”http://www.pinterest.com/byudates/table-for-two/” target=”e.g. _blank or _self” style=”red” size=”large”] Follow us on Pinterest [/button]
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.