- • 7-8 potatoes, peeled and diced
- • 1 tsp. salt
- • 2-3 Tbsp. minced garlic
- • 3 oz. cream cheese
- • 3-4 Tbsp. milk
- • 2 Tbsp. butter
- • ¼ tsp. pepper
- In a big pot start boiling water.
- Peel and dice potatoes and add to boiling water. Boil for 40 minutes or until tender with fork.
- Strain water from potatoes.
- In a big bowl add the potatoes and all the ingredients. Blend together with mixer or with potato masher.
I always add a little extra butter on top.
Mommy On Demand
[button url=”http://www.pinterest.com/byudates/table-for-two/” target=”e.g. _blank or _self” style=”red” size=”large”] Follow us on Pinterest [/button]
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.