- • 2 limes, quartered and any seeds removed
- • 8 cups of cold water
- • Approximately ½ cup of sugar, more or less based on your preference
- • Ice cubes as desired and lemon/lime slices to garnish
- Place the quartered limes or lemons in the blender with 4 cups of water and sugar.
- Blend until the limes or lemon is completely pulverized, the mixture should be slightly foamy with a whitish color.
- Strain the lemonade and add the remaining 4 cups of water.
- Serve with or without ice based on individual preference.
Yes, you blend the whole limes/lemons, skin and all. It does get bitter quickly, so drink it the same day you make it.
[button url=”http://www.pinterest.com/byudates/table-for-two/” target=”e.g. _blank or _self” style=”red” size=”large”] Follow us on Pinterest[/button]
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.