Raspberry Cream Cheese Crepes
- 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Soften butter in microwave or leave out before you make the frosting.
- Combine butter, cream cheese and 1 cup powdered sugar and begin mixing.
- Gradually add more powdered sugar and milk if you desire a thinner consistency.
- Add vanilla and finish mixing.
Required hand mixer
[button url=”http://www.pinterest.com/byudates/table-for-two/” target=”e.g. _blank or _self” style=”red” size=”large”] Follow us on Pinterest[/button]
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.